Today we talk about Think achievement & make it happen, a book by Nicole Petschek published with our publishing house Europe Books.
Europe Books had the pleasure of interviewing the author Nicole Petschek, to get to know her better, what is the purpose of her book Think achievement & make it happen, as well as what particularly significant experiences in her life find here their expression.
Below you can find our interview. Take a seat and enjoy your reading!!!
- What is the purpose of your book?
Each person is their ONLY vehicle for personal growth & transformation. I have written this book in a clear ‘home-made recipe’ style that removes confusion and leaves the reader with a straight line of steps to follow. Of course, like in every cook book the reader will only follow the recipes that resonate with their current needs. THINK ACHIEVEMENT & MAKE IT HAPPEN contains only tried, tested and results proven exercises that when applied repeatedly will transform you into a Jedi; like in Star Wars. For those of you who have forgotten Star Wars, a Jedi is a warrior-monk who achieves his goals in the frequency of peace. A Jedi is a PEACEFUL warrior. One of my favourite sayings is “Catch bees with honey”. I have written this book as a simple ‘HOW TO REACH MY GOAL/S’ that does not require anything else other than the commitment and daily self-discipline to take the time and DO some of your favourite exercises. The reader does not have to go to a retreat for days or weeks, does not have to change their lifestyle DRASTICALLY. They only have to put aside every day a certain amount of time to work into these very well explained exercises which when done repeatedly reprogram on demand your operating system which is the subconscious mind. Once that is done, you will live automatically your chosen program and now you are creating your desired results. Most methods only teach how to reprogram, but In THINK ACHIEVEMENT & MAKE IT HAPPEN the reader learns numerous cleaning techniques as well. The purpose of THINK ACHIEVEMENT & MAKE IT HAPPEN is to bring the reader tools that go from ‘deleting’ all self-sabotaging blocks, to then having a clean platform on to which the reprogramming is positioned without interference. I have personally been on a determined and conscious quest, search and implementation journey for the last 24 years. During which time I was fully engaged in my very active life.
- Was the idea for this book born at a particular moment? What was that?
The idea of my book started to incubate about 5 years ago, because many of my coaching clients were being asked by those who knew them, questions like: “You seem different, or ‘Wow, I never knew this side of you” or ‘You did not think or act like this before. What made you change your mind?” And those clients told their friends about the coaching reprogramming 3-month packages they had done with me. Many of them emailed and called but did not have the available money to pay my fees. So that is how I came up with the idea of writing a book that anyone could easily understand if they were looking for solutions to improve in one area or another of their life. But obviously as is always the case, while I was writing I realised that it would be helpful to develop workshops where the readers could also interactively carry out the exercises in my book and not just have a ‘Knowledge’ input but impact their knowledge with the EXPERIENCE of having carried out the exercises in the workshops. I am thinking now how to incorporate discount and voucher codes for those who buy THINK ACHIEMVENT & MAKE IT HAPPEN to attend the 3 to 4 hour Zoom workshops.
- What particularly significant experiences in your life find expression in your book?
Quite a few and they are all very significant to me.
- In the late 1990ies I broke my left shoulder bone in Argentina during the semi-final of a polo match by crashing into the goal post. After seeing the X-rays, the doctor told me it would be several weeks if not months before my bone would be healed. But the final was scheduled in about 12 days’ time after the next weekend. I was determined to play in that final, and I applied visualisation which I had read about in Heal Your Life by Louise Hay, and wow! It worked.!10 days later my bone was mended (the X- ray showed the bone was closed) My doctor was astounded. He drove me to many of his colleagues up and down the Pan Americana motorway between Buenos Aires and Pilar. Some were amazed and others replied, ‘Yes, I know visualisation impacts the energy field of the body) It was an eye opener for me.
- Another time was after reading about the cloud technique in Shakti Gawain’s book ‘CREATIVE VISUALIATION’ book, I dropped 3 sizes without even noticing that I was getting slimmer. But after about 10 years I put on weight again, and I am now redoing the same technique again to becoming slender again.
- For 17 years I had been in an on-off and yes-no relationship with a man I was head over heels in love with, but he had no desire at all to commit. After preparing myself to accept the mental and emotional program of living happily in a loving and committed supportive, mentally stimulating and fun relationship, he suddenly and unexpectedly asked me to move in with him 7 years ago. Our relationship has surpassed what I wanted. I trust that the universe knew we were not ready for it then but later!
- How would you describe your writing style?
My writing style is clear, direct and colloquial. I write as I speak. Mind Setting and Reprogramming are the keys to getting the most out of life, yet unlike most other tools these are invisible. I once had a knee problem and after the surgeon took an x-ray of my knee, he picked up a piece of paper on his desk and sketched out what was the problem with my knee and what had he was going to fix. He never showed me the X-rays, but he told me that all I needed was this simple sketch to understand the problem and understand what he was going to do to my knee. He told me that when his patients have a clear image in their minds of the work, he was going to do in the operation they all healed rapidly. And when I explain to my clients that all the methods needed to obtain the results, they are looking for in their goals will materialise from an invisible source called; Energy”. I need to bring that invisibility to life in their inner visioning, and so I have a very clear way of explaining the pulls and puts of energy, So, just like the inside of my knee, was and still is invisible to me, I have a very simple and straightforward view of what was happening during the healing process and my rehabilitation exercises were 10X facilitated by the fact that I imagined my knee mending and strengthening with each physical movement I made.
- Are you planning to write more books together and of same genre?
I have discovered that I am a sharer, and it looks like if I am changing my mode of communication to short videos on my YouTube channel where I am talking and explaining in small bites about the numerous and different perspectives of one’s self accomplishment results. Then I offer live interactive workshops on Zoom or in person. But I am planning to write books on another genre. One is a novel/movie script, and the other is about money. But I like team work, so if you know anyone who wants to join forces, I am on!
Europe Books thanks the author Nicole Petschek once again for taking the time and answering our questions. We are really pleased to have walked alongside her on the editorial path that led to the publication of her book Think achievement & make it happen. We wish her the best of luck for her future works.
To you, my dear reader, I wish this book will provide you with useful “recipes” with all the steps to follow. I hope you can make them yours and make them useful for your everyday needs. And remember you are the only one who have the power to change, working with self-discipline and motivation for your personal growth and transformation every single day of your life!
So, my dear reader, all I have to say is to enjoy this very interesting reading!