Today we talk about Dream Beyond Limits, a book by Bernard Onyiwe, published with our publishing house Europe Books.
Europe Books had the pleasure of interviewing the author Bernard Onyiwe, to get to know him better, what is the moment that led him to the writing of his book Dream Beyond Limits, as well as if there is a book he is particularly attached to.
Below you can find our interview. Take a seat and enjoy your reading!!!
- Is there a particular moment in your life that led you to the writing of your book? What was it?
Yes, during the lockdown of 2020 we couldn’t run church services physically. All our services were done online. People couldn’t go out, a lot of uncertainties. So, in order to encourage the brethren, I decided to be sending out a short message on the church, WhatsApp page and Facebook platforms. My wife would send same messages to her friends on different platforms. At a point she said her friends were always telling her how the words were a blessing to them and asked her if I could put the messages in a book for them. When she told me, I thought it wasn’t a bad idea at-all. So, I started compiling all what I had been sending out into what I called “Words on Marble”. So, it is those words on marble that evolved into the book Dream Beyond Limits.
- What would you like to hear from your readers?
What I would like to hear from my readers is just what my wife’s friends told her. That the words or messages from the book were a blessing to them. I know there are many out there who will benefit from the content of the book. A lot of lives are presently in disarray, a lot are presently confused not knowing what to do. The Book is a guide to inform the readers that they can still become what God has created them to be. No dream is too big for God. All he wants us to do is to believe and trust him. There is no limitation big enough to stop a man who is passionate about his dream because the limitations we have are the ones we have created ourselves. What we call limitations were suffered by some others and a lot of them did overcome, so if they overcame, why can’t we? So, the book is written to bring reformation, transformation and restoration of hope to the readers. So, for the readers, it’s keep dreaming and keep fighting for your dream.
- Is there a book you are particularly attached to and that has taught you something?
Yes, I have read so many books but particularly I am attached to “Divine Secrets” by Peter Amenkhienam. It’s a book that I will recommend to many. It talks about various topics from the Bible. It is really a book for anyone that wants to understand the Bible. It is ideal for individual Bible study and spiritual growth.
- How did it feel to see your book published?
The feelings cannot be explained in words. That your thoughts are finally put into a book and can now be read by many round the world is a feeling you cannot put in words. It is amazing to have a book that expresses your thoughts, your words, and your messages, that after you are gone, when your days are done on this side, people could still access those thoughts.
- Are you working on a new writing project you can tell us about?
Yes, I am working on a new project titled “5 Things that make a Man”. These 5 things are,
- His name the Bible says in 1 Samuel 25:25- As His name is so is he. Meaning no man can live beyond his name.
- His Thoughts- The Bible said in Proverb 23:7a (NKJV)-For as he thinks in his heart, so is he,
- His word- Numbers 14:28(NIV), – So tell them, ‘As surely as I live, declares the Lord, I will do to you the very thing I heard you say:
- His sight- Proverbs 29:18a (KJV),- Where there is no vision, the people perish: Your vision is your sight. Everything concerning you, revolves around what you can see.
- GRACE-Grace is very important in the life of a man because without God’s Grace bringing some things to you, you will end up struggling in vain. Genesis 27:-20 Isaac asked his son, “How did you find it so quickly, my son?” The Lordyour God gave me success,” he replied.
So, we can be classmates, course mates, roommates etc., but we can never be Grace Mates. We all have a measure of Grace from God.
Europe Books thanks the author Bernard Onyiwe once again for taking the time and answering our questions. We are really pleased to have walked alongside him on the editorial path that led to the publication of his book Dream Beyond Limits. We wish him the best of luck for his book and for his future works.
To you, my dear reader, I hope that the words or messages in the book will be a blessing for you and that what is written will somehow benefit you, getting out of moments of confusion and difficulty that block you from moving forward in the correct way. And as the author says “keep dreaming and keep fighting for your dream!”
So, my dear reader, all I have to say is to enjoy your reading!